1. What was an important decision that you made that had significant effects on your life?
2. What have been the main advantages and disadvantages derived from this decision?
3. Every decision to do something is also a decision not to do other things. What did your decision keep you from doing?
4. Considering both the advantages and disadvantages of the decision, would you say that you made a good decision?
5. Thinking critically about the approach you used to make the decision, what alternative approaches might you have used to make it? Could these alternatives have produced a different decision? How?
1. One important decision I made was to really get into ...© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 4, 2020, 2:55 am ad1c9bdddf
1. One important decision I made was to really get into power lifting/muscle building.
2. The main advantages are looking good, improved confidence and attitude. Disadvantages include special diet and large grocery/supplement bill. Lesser ones include muscle soreness (which I do enjoy sometimes) and tiredness, joint aches ...
What was an important decision that you made that had significant effects on your life?