Hello I need help developing a response to the following questions:
1. Discuss the fact that, strategically, American global business organizations must plan to function in areas of the world beset by conflict or instability, or be beaten out by the competition. From the vantage point of a CEO of an American global company that has already decided to participate in nations where conflict is occurring, what risk management posture might you inculcate in your staff as a means to retrieve some ground lost to other competing nations?
2. What are the most significant points with reference to using the global mindset to assist in both risk management and site-selection activities? Justify response.
3. What are the three most important leadership strategies of risk assessment and risk mitigation for an organization that is expanding globally?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 16, 2018, 8:46 pm ad1c9bdddf
The risk management posture I will indicate in the staff will be that of forward looking. The business will foresee the types of potential crisis and insure against the risks. This attitude will inspire confidence in the employees. The CEO should purchase political risk insurance which will provide coverage for financial losses resulting from actions of host government. The insurance covers physical damage from political violence, business interruption loss of income, sovereign payment default risk, government breach of contract frustration, currency inconvertibility, and expropriation of investments or assets. In addition to insurance coverage the CEO will provide the employees with regular updates about the government travel advisories, get information from employees to gain advice on change of situation, and maintaining up-to-date locations and travel plans for all employees and enabling them to report their status. In nations ...
This solution explains American global organizations and risk management. The sources used are also included in the solution.
Part # 4
(1) For your selected project, complete the following:
1. Develop the work breakdown structure for one aspect of the project.
2. Identify the resource requirements.
3. Select the rates associated with the resources.
4. Using analogous estimating, parametric modeling, or bottom-up estimating provide a cost estimate for the work identified
(2) Characterize the relationship between budgeting and risk analysis. Determine the different types of resources that require planning
1. Per Deming, "Quality is everyone's responsibility," what is strategic quality management and how does it impact the project environment?
2. Define the six quality management concepts that support projects and explain their impact on project management.
3. Write a brief essay in which you describe the use of the following seven quality tools:
2. Check sheets
4. Cause-and-effect analysis
5. Pareto analysis
6. Scatter diagrams
7. Control charts
(4) 1. How should the cost of quality be factored in to the project budget process?
2. Describe impact of quality initiatives on the project schedule?
Part # 6
(1) Write a brief essay describing how checklists, flowcharts, and interviews are used to identify risks.
(2) 2. Define the inputs to risk identification. What tools and techniques will need to be implemented on the project to ensure that adequate input is received?
3. Identify the potential risks, which can affect your selected project. Will you use avoidance, transference, mitigation, or acceptance to deal with these?
(3) Prepare an outline for a risk management plan for your project.
(4) 1. What types of risk have the most potential impact on your organization?
2. Is risk management an accepted part of project management efforts in your organization? If it is not, what should you do to highlight its importance?
Part # 7
(1) 1. Describe how purchasing relates to the work breakdown structure (WBS).
2. Why should the project team consider market conditions?
(2) Develop a statement of work (SOW) for your project. Use sufficient detail to allow prospective sellers to determine if they can provide the item or service you require.
(3) Describe how make-or-buy analysis can be most effectively used?
(4) What legal issues need to be considered when releasing items for bid?
(5) Create a force field analysis for your project
(6) List the predictors for project success that apply to your environment.View Full Posting Details