* Would you please give me a detailed example of a description of a conflict that arbitration would be used.
* Please explain why arbitration would be most appropriate to resolve the conflict and most effective in doing so.
*Then please justify the choice of arbitration, that is, explain why you think the approach that you selected is the most appropriate and most likely to be effective.
http://www.beyondintractability.org/essay/arbitration/?nid=1314© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 12:58 pm ad1c9bdddf
Let us take the example of an exporter based in US that exports garments to a firm in France. The two parties enter into a conflict situation over quality of goods. The importer in France refuses to accept the shipment sent by exporter in USA. In such a situation, the two parties mutually agree to resolve the dispute via arbitration.
Arbitration can serve as an appropriate mechanism to resolve the ...
250+ words, with a reference, outline a situation in which arbitration is the best conflict resolution method and explain what makes it that.
Company Privatization; Economic and Socioeconomic Forces; Political Forces:
1. Why don't government-run organizations don't worry too much is merit raises, but prefer to hold down wages?
2. What is purchasing power parity, and why should managers or international companies be concerned about it?
3. What common problem does the use of GNI per capita and population density values present?
4. a. What is the capitalist, free enterprise ideal?
b. What is the actual situation in capitalist countries?
5. What are advantages of submitting contract disputes to arbitration instead of to litigation in courts?
about 500 words with referencesView Full Posting Details