1. What is an example of a covenant not to compete?
2. Name and explain all the way a contract can be discharged.
3. What is an example of condition subsequent?
4. Explain the way the pre-nuptial agreement (contract consideration of marriage) and why they might enforceable.
1) An example of a covenant not to compete is a contract between a television personality and a media company. If the personality quits or is fired, they cannot work for a competing television company in the same market till the period of time mentioned in their contract expires. A covenant not to compete is usually signed by employees who agree not to enter into a similar trade or profession in competition with the employer.
2) The contract ...
Covenant not to compete is discussed step-by-step in this solution. The response also has the sources used.