Which of the following is most likely to be considered a sale of goods to which the UCC applies?
a. a dentist places a crown over a patient's tooth
b. a gas station sells and installs a new battery in a car
c. a hairstylist uses a creme rinse in styling a client's hair
d. a contractor builds a house for a landowner
Answer: B (a gas station sells and installs a new battery in a ...
This solution looks at a UCC question.
UCC, business law, contracts, and drafts
1. The UCC has been adopted, either in whole or in part, by every state in the United States.
2. What is customary in the computer business would be called usage of trade.
3. A thief can transfer good title to an innocent purchaser of stolen goods.
4. In a shipment contract, risk of loss does not pass from the seller to the buyer until the buyer receives the goods.
5. The most common form of a draft that is drawn on a bank and payable on demand is a: