1. Think about all the different ways that you could be in businesses and involved somehow with Chinese fireworks. List 4 of different types of businesses.
2. How hard or easy will it probably be to make profits in each of these 4 types of businesses that you list?
3.What might be the key skills or resources each of these 4 businesses would need to have in order to be successful?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 9:02 am ad1c9bdddf
Please see attached.
Chinese fireworks have been around for thousands of years, which of course is not a new concept. In today's fireworks market, there are several businesses that lead up to the final product and there are several that come after. I will present you with 2 examples from each aspect.
Businesses before marketing of the final product:
1. There are the chemical manufacturers of the gunpowder (or the overall chemicals needed for the solid fuel combustion).
2. The creators/designers of the different styles and colors of the fireworks.
Businesses after final product:
1. One could have a company that specializes in fireworks displays for holidays (4th of July for the US) and special events (Soccer's World cup winners, sports event in Europe).
2. Military supplier of ...
The following post helps with problems involving Chinese fireworks and business ideas.
industrial technology and immigration
1. How accurate is the image of the West as a land free from the curse of eastern industrial technology?
2. What important new social patterns arose in urban areas during the late 19th century?View Full Posting Details