Examine a business problem/opportunity (a management dilemma) confronting your organization that you feel could be addressed through the application of business research principles by performing the following:
· Create a problem/opportunity statement (a management dilemma).
· Develop two or three constructs of the problem/opportunity
· Develop an operational definition from the constructs
· Identify the unit of measure within each of the constructs.
· Describe the business research process for addressing or finding a solution to your selected problem/opportunity. By using the management research question hierarchy.
Can you please help me I don't know how to start it. Can you also provide references to all info cited. Thank you.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 20, 2018, 11:03 pm ad1c9bdddf
? Create a problem/opportunity statement (a management dilemma).
The company will increase its sales, in the southern part of the country, by at least 30 percent.
? Develop two or three constructs of the problem/opportunity
The company will increase its sales by 30%
The company will increase its sales in the Southern part of USA.
The company will use its sales force and advertising to increase ...
This positing creates a problem opportunity statement. This also develops constructs of the problem/ opportunity and identifies suitable measures for these constructs.