Explore BrainMass

Explore BrainMass

    Prepration of budget

    This content was COPIED from BrainMass.com - View the original, and get the already-completed solution here!

    Can you walk through the steps of setting up this budget?

    XYZ has compiled sales and disbursement estimates for the coming months of January through May. Historically 60% of sales are for cash with the remaining 40% collected the following month. The ending balance injanuary is $1000.
    1)using the data below prepare a cash budget for February through May. 2) How much total financing will be needed to meet the financial requirements of this period 3)If a balance sheet were prepared at the end of May, what would be the accounts receivable?
    Month Sales Disbursements
    jan $5,000 $6,000
    feb 6,000 8,000
    mar 10,000 8,000
    apr 10,000 6,000
    may 10,000 5,000

    © BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 3, 2020, 6:27 pm ad1c9bdddf
    https://brainmass.com/business/budgets/prepration-of-budget-61054

    Solution Summary

    This provdes the steps for setting up this budget

    $2.19

    ADVERTISEMENT