Define useful capacity measures for a(n);
c. movie theater
d. pizza restaurant
e. amusement park
This is a unit of capacity, that is used to find the measurements of volume or capacity. It is important to note that capacity conversions vary according to the matter content of the item being measured that is-dry capacity measures are different than the liquid. There are different units of assessment for; length, mass and capacity. The units can be measured in metric or imperial ways (Capacity Measures, 2011).
Useful Capacity Measures of Brewery
A brewery is a building that has been dedicated for the making of beer. The diversity of the size of the brewery can be measured by a given capacity measure. This is to enable the matching of the processes in the brewery and the size allocation. The size of the brewery should match the degree of automation as well as the type of beer in production. The capacity measure that is used in the brewery is called 'pint'. A pint is a unit of volume or capacity that is used to measure beer. This ...
The expert defines useful capacity measures for brewery, airlines, movie theaters, pizzas restaurants and amusement parks.
Intelligence Definition and Measurement
Please help me get started with the following:
Select two assessments of intelligence and two achievement tests. *DO NOT USE AN APTITUDE TEST* Analyze the four instruments:
1. Compare and contrast several major definitions of intelligence.
DO NOT use definitions from dictionaries. Definitions of intelligence should be obtained by reading how psychologists describe intelligence.
2. Describe the 4 instruments. Which intelligence theories are closest to the 4 instruments chosen? Explain how they are related. How are they similar to different theories of intelligence?
3. For the two intelligence tests, explain:
a. how they are reliable (or not); examine more than one type of reliability
b. how they are valid (or not); examine more than one type of validity
c. explain how your tests were normed
d. explain how your tests are biased (note: there is always some bias)
4. How are the goals of the intelligence tests different from the goals of the achievement tests? How are the intelligence tests used differently than the achievement tests?
What are the different purposes of these tests? Assume that they are used for different things.
5. Discuss the ethical considerations in using intelligence tests in education. Discuss the ethical considerations in using achievement tests in education.View Full Posting Details