See attached Excel file.
Prepare a bank reconciliation based upon the following information.
1. Balance per bank statement on November 30 $20,400
2. Balance per books on November 30 $12,138
3. NSF Check from J. Smith in payment of account $190
4. Collection of $2,500, 4-month, 12% note with a $25 collection fee.
No interest had been accrued $2,575
5. Deposits in transit at November 30 $1,800
6. November checks written $25,000
7. Outstanding November checks at $5,500
8. October Checks still outstanding in November $2,350
9. A check written by Conan to Green for equipment on November 10 was
recorded at $463 but correctly cleared the bank at $436.
10. A check drawn on the account of Conehead Company for $200 was mistakenly
charged against Conan's account by the bank.
The solution explains how to prepare a bank reconciliation.