I need to figure out the job costing problem. Please, see the attachment. Thank you.
1. Powell Company uses a job costing system. During the month of May, Powell spent most of its time on job A50, which was started late in April. Following is cost information for job A50, other May costs, and relevant annual estimates.
(1) What is the overhead to be applied for May to job A50 upon completion on May 15?
(2) What are total manufacturing costs for May for job A50?
(3) What is the profit on job A50 when it is sold on May 15?
(4) Calculate the under- or over-applied overhead for May
The solution contains the computation of manufacturing costs and selling price of the job and the under or oven application of overhead.