The steps in management's decision-making process are listed in random order below. Indicate the order in which steps should be executed.
Please see attached document for details and more questions.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 11:54 am ad1c9bdddf
Solutions attached and all workings shown.
1. The steps in management's decision-making process are listed in random order below. Indicate the order in which steps should be executed.
___ Make a Decision
___ Review results of the decision
___ identify the problem and assign responsibility.
___Determine and evaluate possible courses of action.
I) Identify the problem and assign responsibility
II) Determine and evaluate possible courses of action
III) Make a Decision
IV) Review results of the decision
2. Bogart Company is considering two alternatives. Alternative A will have revenues of $ 160,000 and cost of $ 100,000. Alternate B will have revenues of $ 180,000 and costs of $ 125,000. Compare Alternative A with Alternative B showing incremental revenues, costs, and net income.
(see attached file for chart)
Therefore, A is preferred as it has the highest net income. The company will earn an incremental net income of $45,000 if it chooses A over B.
3. Ortega has made the following statements about decision making and incremental analysis. Identify true or false, and if false correct the statement.
__ The first step in management's decision making process is, "Determine and evaluate possible courses of actions". False. The first step in the management decision making process is the identification of problem and assignment of responsibility.
__ The final step in management's decision making process is to actually make the decision. False. The final step in the ...
The following posting discusses the management's decision-making processes.
Elementary Calculus: Integers, Derivatives, 14 Questions
1. Let f:Z->Z , where Z is the set of integers and f(x)=x^5+101
Is f(x) a one-to-one function?
2. Prove that f(x)=4x-3 is one-to-one function
3. The ceiling function maps every real number to the smallest integer greater than
or equal to that number, f:x->[x], where [x] is the smallest integer greater
than or equal to x. Is this function one-to-one? List five numbers that have
the same image
4. Find lim n^3 + n when n-> ?
n^2 - 1
5. Find lim 3x^7 + x^3 +17 , as x-> ?
2x^7 + X^2 + 1
6. Find lim x^2008 + 1 , as x-> ?
x^2009 + 1
7. Find lim x^4 + 111,111 , as x-> 0
x^3 + 111,111,111
8. Prove that f(x)=x^2-4 is a continuous function
9. Find derivatives of the following functions using differentiation rules
1. f(x)= 9x+5
2. f(x)= 3e^x
3. f(x)= 3x^3 + 4
4. f(x)= x^4 + 3x^2 + 4x - 31
5. f(x)= (2x + 3)e^x
6. f(x)= (2x-1)e^(x-3)
7. f(x)= x(x-2)^2 =x(x^2 - 4x + 4) = x^3 - 4x^2 + 4x
10. Find the derivative of the following function at x0 = -1
f(x)=3x^2 + x + 1
11. Find differentials of the following functions:
1. f(x)= 3x^2 + x + 1
2. f(x)= e^(x-1)
3. f(x)= -e^x + x^3 - 4
12. Let f(x)= x and g(x)=x^2 , where xER
Find f?g and g?f as well as the domain and range of these functions.
13. Prove using the definition that lim 1/n^2 = 0 , when n-> ?
14. Find the derivative of f(x)=1/x by using the definition of the derivative
Please see the attached document for full details.View Full Posting Details