1. Propose an explanation as to why there is a relatively high incidence of dwarfism among the Old Order Amish of Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
2. What is the minimum criterion used to determine if two similar individuals are members of the same species?
3. Why are marsupials found almost exclusively in Australia?
4. How did Darwin relate the natural variations found within species to the organisms that tend to live longer and reproduce more often?
1. The high incidence of dwarfism among old order Amish is due to extensive inbreeding. Due to cultural constrictions Amish marry within and families become closely related resulting in a higher ...
Short answers to 4 questions pertaining to genetic variation and reproductive isolation.