Explore BrainMass

Explore BrainMass

    Probability that company will not lose any money next quarter

    Not what you're looking for? Search our solutions OR ask your own Custom question.

    This content was COPIED from BrainMass.com - View the original, and get the already-completed solution here!

    There is a 50 percent chance this company will earn a profit, a 30 percent chance it will break even, and a 20 percent chance it will lose money next quarter-

    Use the addition rule to file the probability of the company will not lose any money next quarter, and use the complement rule to find the probability rule it will not lose money next quarter?

    © BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 4, 2021, 10:26 pm ad1c9bdddf
    https://brainmass.com/statistics/probability/probability-company-not-lose-money-next-quarter-330669

    Solution Preview

    There is a 50 percent chance this company will earn a profit, a 30 percent chance it will break even, and a 20 percent chance ...

    Solution Summary

    The probability that a company will not lose any money next quarter is determined.

    $2.49

    ADVERTISEMENT