Purchase Solution

Create a pie chart to show difference in use of available resources for 2 groups.

Not what you're looking for?

Ask Custom Question

Please help create a pie chart showing that 35% of a population has access to 315 support groups, while the remaining 65% of the population has access to 9 support groups. Remaining 65% consists of four user types.

35% = dual diagnosis clients
65% = schizophrenia, bipolar, depression, anxiety disorder clients.

Purchase this Solution

Solution Summary

A pie chart is created to show difference in use of available resources for 2 groups. The solution is detailed and well-presented.

Solution Preview

I have attached an Excel file (MS Office 2000) with two ways to plot this ...

Purchase this Solution

Free BrainMass Quizzes
Know Your Statistical Concepts

Each question is a choice-summary multiple choice question that presents you with a statistical concept and then 4 numbered statements. You must decide which (if any) of the numbered statements is/are true as they relate to the statistical concept.

Terms and Definitions for Statistics

This quiz covers basic terms and definitions of statistics.

Measures of Central Tendency

This quiz evaluates the students understanding of the measures of central tendency seen in statistics. This quiz is specifically designed to incorporate the measures of central tendency as they relate to psychological research.

Measures of Central Tendency

Tests knowledge of the three main measures of central tendency, including some simple calculation questions.