See attached file for clarity.
Stats questions, Fill in the blanks Q20-26.
20. Given H0: μ= μ0, then Ha : ___________________________________ .
21. Given H0: μ ≤ μ0, then Ha : ___________________________________ .
22. Given H0: μ ≥ μ0, then Ha : ___________________________________ .
23. A statement of what you wish to conclude goes in the ______________.
24. A market analyst believes that more than 30% of the adults in a certain area regularly read a certain magazine. The analyst wishes to conduct a hypothesis test to see whether this belief will be supported. The appropriate statistical hypotheses are: __________________.
25. Given: H0: μ ≥ 50; Ha: μ < 50; α = 0.05. A simple random sample of size 64 is drawn from a non-normally distributed population. = 45, s2 = 256. The computed value of the test statistic is _________________, which is compared for significance with a value from the ____________________ distribution. X
26. Given: H0: μ= 100; Ha: μ ≠ 100; α = 0.03; computed z = 2.25, p = 0.0244. The null hypothesis should reject because __________________________________________.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 4, 2020, 12:21 am ad1c9bdddf
The solution provides step by step method for the calculation of testing of hypothesis. Formula for the calculation and Interpretations of the results are also included. Interactive excel sheet is included. The user can edit the inputs and obtain the complete results for a new set of data.