Your distributor is to deliver a large quantity of sweaters. You have ordered
47% to be white,
33% black, and
You select a random sample of 300 sweaters and counted
85 black, and
1. State the null hypothesis and the alternative hypothesis
2. Compute the values for the following table:
Color Observed Expected
3. Determine the critical value of the chi-square statistic at the 5% level of significance.
4. What is the calculated chi-square statistic?
5. Justify why you accept or reject the null hypothesis.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 3, 2020, 9:16 pm ad1c9bdddf
This solution answers hypothesis testing questions in Excel.