O Collect your data.
o Present your data in one of the four appropriate general response types (rating, ranking, categorization, or sorting).
o Classify your findings in order of power (nominal, ordinal, interval, and ratio). Do not discuss your analysis at this time.
? Include an Excel® workbook containing your data.
- What type of crop do you grow? This would be categorization, as we want to classify the type of crop
- How long have you been farming? categorization
- How large is your field? categorization
- How much of your field did you plant? rating
- How many different crops do you grow? categorization
OR to get a ranking question:
- Can you list in order of preference, which crop you prefer to grow most, second most...
- How many pounds of seeds did you plant? ...
The solution examines the response types to classify findings.