Does Paul's argument regarding hold up in today's culture?
How are we to interpret I Corinthians 11 in the church today? What is the outline of I Corinthians 11: 2-16?
What would an outline of the logic of the argument in 1 Cor 11:2-16 look like?
What is the problem that this passage seeks to address?
What does Paul want the church to do?
How does he support his exhortations?
Is his reasoning compelling? Why or why not and how should the church treat this passage today?
Commentary on I Corinthians 11: 2-16
1. Outline of the passage.
2. What is the problem that this passage seeks to address?
3. What does Paul want the church to do?
4. How does he support his exhortations?
5. Is his reasoning compelling, why or why not?
6. How should the church treat this passage today?
a. Vs. 2 Thanks for keeping my commands
b. Vs. 3-6 Reasons a woman should cover her head
c. Vs. 7-9 Reasons a man should not cover his head
d. Vs. 10-12 Appeal to authority between ...