A test tube filled with liquid of uniform density rho, as shown in the figure (see attachment), is spun in a centrifuge with angular frequency w. The test tube lies perpendicular to the axis of rotation of the centrifuge. The pressure in the fluid at the distance r0 from the axis of rotation is p0. You may ignore the variation in pressure with depth; assume that it is much smaller than the variation in pressure with radius.
a). What is the pressure p(r) of the fluid in the test tube at an arbitrary distance r from the axis of rotation?(Express your answer in terms of rho, r, omega, r0, and p0)© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 16, 2018, 9:11 pm ad1c9bdddf
Step by step solution provided.
Article Review: What are research questions that the authors tried to answer? and others.
After reading and going through the article, please help in answering questions below. Thank you.
Please see the attached files.
Here are the questions you need to address in your review:
1. What are research questions that the authors tried to answer? Could you put them in a set of hypotheses?
2. What is the population of interest?
3. Describe the sample that the authors/researchers collected for the study?
4. What statistical methods were applied by the authors?
5. What was the conclusion of the paper?