1. I need to indicate by checking the appropriate box, whether the given points are on line 1, or line 2, or both line 1 and line 2, or on neither one of the two lines:
LINE 1: 3x-4y-20=0
LINE 2: 8x+3y+15=0
(x,y) Line 1 line 2 Both lines neither line
2. Using the variable m to represent mabel's score, how do i translate the following sentence into mathematical expression
98 is 7/4 of Mabel's score
3.How do i solve the inequality for z, I need to simplify my answer as much as possible.
4. How do i graph the line for:
5. How do I graph the line with slope -3/4 passing through the point (-2,2)
6. I need to find the slope of the line graph.
7. What is the slope of the line 2x=3y-2?
8. I need help with writing an equation of a graph with points (0.1) & (6,7)
9. I need help with writing an equation for this line. A line passes through the point (x,y)=(-4,-4) and has a slope of 6.
10. I need help finding the equation for a graph whose points are (-1,-3) & (2, -4)
Thank you for your much needed HELP!!!© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 8:23 pm ad1c9bdddf
Hello and thank you for posting your question to Brainmass!
The solution is attached below in two ...
Graphing questions are answered. The solution is detailed and well presented. The response received a rating of "5/5" from the student who originally posted the question.
Graphing Linear Inequalities
When graphing a linear inequality, how do you select the area (which side of the line) that is being represented (and has to be shaded) by the inequality?
Present two examples to illustrate your answer. (Use this as an opportunity to practice drawing graphs.)View Full Posting Details