Akin to statutes, rules for the conduct of the corporations' internal affairs.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 16, 2018, 4:23 pm ad1c9bdddf
Discusses the statement: "Akin to statutes, rules for the conduct of the corporations' internal affairs."
What are internal controls and why are they needed?
1. What are internal controls?
2. Do all companies need them?
3. Why does a company need them?
4. Explain some common internal controls that a company might have in place. What are they designed to protect?
5. What are the reporting requirements regarding internal controls in the Sarbanes-Oxley Act?
Can you include reference too? Thank you.View Full Posting Details