After reviewing the case of Hoffman Plastic Compounds, Inc. v. NLRB (2002), scrutinize the following and prepare an analysis statement related to your conclusions. Include the following in your answer:
- Holdings: What the judge decides is the essence of a written judicial opinion
- Order: The results/outcome of the adjudicative process
- Rationale: What was the reasoning in the case?
- What is your opinion of the decision in the case?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 7:11 am ad1c9bdddf
The facts of this case are predicated upon the issue of illegal immigration and immigrants obtaining jobs upon this paradigm. Jose Castro obtained a job under this particular circumstance wherein he was hired on the basis of documents that appeared to verify his status to legally work in the United States. After the union was formulated and began to vet its potential employees for the potential benefits, the plaintiff in this case was determined to be ineligible and subsequently laid off as a result. The National Labor Relations Board interacted on behalf of Jose Castro, finding that the actions of the union violated the National Labor Relation Act and ordered that Jose Castro receive backpay for his loss work due to being fired. Once the board held a compliance hearing before an Administrative Law ...
The expert examines analyzing law case studies. What the judge decides in the essence of a written judicial opinion is determined.
Analyze Wal-Mart's Discrimination case
See attached file.
Refer to Wal-Mart's Discrimination case and answer the questions provided in essay format:
1. According to this case, which employment laws has Walmart been accused of violating? I say the Title VII of the CRA of 1964.
2. How might it have avoided those charges?
3. Which challenge do you think will be more difficult for Wal-Mart: diversifying its top management ranks or ending charges of discrimination? Why?
4. Do you think more diversity among its executives would help Walmart avoid problems with discrimination? If so, how? If not, why not?