Z-Transforms for Discrete-Time Signals
Not what you're looking for? Search our solutions OR ask your own Custom question.
This content was COPIED from BrainMass.com - View the original, and get the already-completed solution here!
1. Compute the s-Transform for the discrete-time signal x[n] = (0.5)(^n)nu[n].
2. Compute the z-Transform for the discrete-time signal x[n] = (0.25)(^-n)u[n-2].
3. For the discrete-time signal x[n] with the z-Transform X(z) = z/(8z^2 - 2z - 1) find the z-Transofmr, V(z) for the signal v[n] = e^(3n)x[n].© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com May 24, 2023, 1:17 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. (a^n)nu(n) -> (az)/(z-a)^2
For this problem, a = 0.5.
Answer is b: (2z)/(2z-1)^2
2. x[n] = 16*(4^(n-2))u[n-2]
(a^n)u(n) -> z/(z-a) & ...
Through step by step calculations, this solution calculates the transforms of the discrete-time signals.