Please see the attached file for full problem description.
16. Compute the inverse Laplace transform of X(s) = (s + 2)/(s^2 + 7s + 12)
17. The Laplace transform of e^(-10t)*cos(3t)u(t) is
18. Use the Laplace transform to compute the solution to the differential equation defined by dy/dt + 2y = u(t) where y(0) = 0.
19. Determine if the liner time invariant continuous time system defined by (s-1)/(s^2 + 4s + 5) is stable, marginally stable, or unstable.
20. Compute the z-transform of the discrete time signal defined by© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 21, 2019, 4:51 pm ad1c9bdddf
The solution provides examples fo finding the Laplace transform and z-transform of the signal. The solution is well presented and detailed.