Please help with the following problems.
1. What are the distinguishing features of the response in the pass-band?
2. What are the distinguishing features of the response in the stop-band?
3. What is an all pass filter?
4. What does the frequency response of a filter measure or indicate?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 10, 2019, 2:03 am ad1c9bdddf
1. The distinguishing feature of the response in the passband of a filter is that the magnitude response is around unity (or 0dB) for a passive filter. Usually, the phase response is around 0 degree. This means that the input signal containing the frequencies within the ...
This posting answers questions regarding the frequency response of filters.