Please show all the steps and working.
1. Complete the following inverse Laplace transforms:
a) 1/(2s + 4)
d) 4/(s-2)^2 + 16
e) (9s+ 23) /(s+2)(s+3)
2. Complete the following Laplace transforms:
Please see the attachment for complete question.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 6:29 am ad1c9bdddf
It shows how to find the Laplace transform and its inverse by applying the basic table and properties of Laplace transform.
Laplace Transformations and Inverse Laplace Transformations
1. Find the Laplace transform of 6 cos t + 2e −3t .
2. Find the Laplace transform of 2 cosh t + 2t 3.
3. Find the Laplace transform of 2te −3t.
4. Find the inverse Laplace transform of s/s+2.
5. Find the inverse Laplace transform of 1/s+5.
6. Find the inverse Laplace transform of 1/( s + 5 ) ( s 2 + 1).
7. The voltage and current in the Laplace domain for a certain system is given by V (s) = 1/12 1/s^2 +3, I(s) = s/s^2+3. Is this system best described as resistive, capacitive, or inductive?
8. The voltage and current in the Laplace domain for a certain system is given by V(s) = 9 1/s^2+16, I(s) = 1/s^2+16. Is this system best described as resistive, capacitive, or inductive?
9. For a second order RLC circuit, in the s-domain s^2 + R/L s + 1/LC = 0. If R = 2 Ω, C = 2 F, and L = 16 H , is the system damped? If so, how? Characterize the behavior of the system.
10. A resistor and inductor are connected in series with a voltage source v ( t ) = 20sin 30t .If R = 12 Ω, L = 4 H, find the total response of the current. Assume there is initially no current. Identify the transient solutionView Full Posting Details