1. Define the term microeconomics.
2. Define the term macroeconomics.
3. Define the abbreviation SEC and define what it does.
4. Define the abbreviation FDIC and define what it does.
5. Define the term laissez-faire in terms of economics.
6. Define GDP and explain what it is.
7. Define inflation.
8. Define the scarce means of production and explain why they are scarce.
9. Explain how one can increase production potential.
10. Explain why the Social Security tax be considered a regressive tax.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 9:57 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. Microeconomics is that branch of economics which deals with the allocation of scarce resources. This is done in free markets by prices, which are determined by supply and demand.
2. Macroeconomics is based on microeconomics. It uses price theory to determine how the economy will behavior in different circumstances. It makes predictions about national income, unemployment, and inflation.
3. The Securities and Exchange Commission oversees financial markets. It requires that those selling investments are honest about the risk involved. It requires that companies divulge financial information, thus enabling prices to be determined by information which is known to all participants. This allows for efficient markets.
4. The Federal Deposit ...
Annotated outline-Leadership, Globalization and New Social Media
I need help in putting together information that I can use and l also need guidance for the structure for an annotated outline that contains the following:
Leadership, Globalization and the New Social Media-Use my problem statement and research questions and the basic outline and bibliography (for the annotated outline, begin with the basic outline and add detail describing what will occur in each section of your paper), for major headings, include several descriptive sentences or a short descriptive paragraph, for minor subheadings, a sentence or two is sufficient, keep in mind that the focus of the final project is to review or critique research related to my topic, addressing the research questions through published research. Delineate the specific areas to be covered in the project, briefly describe the topic, problem, and question(s) that I intend to explore in the project and discuss how quantitative or qualitative methods could be used to study this issue, briefly comment on the feasibility of the project that I intend to undertake, and drawing on appropriate criteria. Develop an annotated bibliography that includes at least 12-15 references (include a minimum of 5 qualitative references and a minimum of 5 quantitative references that will be included in your final project), use the complete APA style and formatting for each reference, article, or source., briefly describe each reference including how it will add value to your project, keep in mind that the focus of the final project is to review or critique research related to my topic, addressing the research questions through published research, include at least 3 peer-reviewed research studies that use a quantitative method and at least 3 research studies that use a qualitative method, include a brief description of each reference and how each will add value to the project, and include a timeline for completion of my final project.
***Attached are some of my documents on Globalization***View Full Posting Details