Please explain how government interaction in the U.S. economy can bring about market stability.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 5:58 am ad1c9bdddf
This is a broad and controversial topic. I want to give you references that reflect a balanced view of the issues. Here are some from well known and respected organizations.
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009-05/23/content_11423707.htm (from India)
http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/issues/issues31/index.htm (from the IMF)
http://www.aei.org/events/print/government-policy-and-financial-market-stability-event (from AEI, very important)
The fact that some of these are from overseas is not a problem. Some of their ideas might help Americans make sense out of their own problems.
As you know, I cannot write the paper for you. I can however, give you a few concepts and outlines that will make your life much easier when you actually put this together yourself.
First of all, you need to define what market stability is. It is very broad. Let's just stress the main ingredient: the creation of confidence and basic certainty in the macro-economy. The broader point is that people do not want to invest or spend if they think that things will get worse. In other words, confidence is the main issue, and is as much a psychological concept as an ...
This solution discusses how government interaction in the American economy can facilitate stronger market stability. References are also listed to promote research.
Global Financial Markets: discuss currency, demographics, economic growth, risks, measurement of globalization and GDP.
1. Discuss whether each and every country should have its own currency, stock market and/or domestically owned banking system?
2. What are some of the important financial and economic implications of the changing demographics in the United States over the next several decades?
3. What are some of the things that low income countries do with respect to their financial systems to promote economic growth and development?
4. How should a U.S. firm desiring to expand internationally determine in which countries to expand, what are some of the potential risks it will face, and how might it mitigate them?
5. Discuss different ways one might measure globalization? Also, discuss the major benefits and costs of globalization.
6. Discuss the change in the shares of world GDP, population, financial assets and equity markets in the past 5-10 years accounted for by different countries. What does this say about the change in world economic power? What are the implications of the rise of China and India to global financial markets and U.S. firms?
Total response: approximately 3,000 wordsView Full Posting Details