1. What is global warming? Define it in scientific terms.
2. What are the causes of increased greenhouse gases?
3. What country do you think is the largest contributor to global warming?
4. What types of industry emit the most greenhouse gases?
5. 5 policies to help reduce global warming.
6. What will be the penalty if your policies are not followed? These policies can be aimed at both industry and individuals.
7. What is the evidence for those in favor of the idea that global warming is a real process and occurring right now?
8. What is the evidence for those in favor of the idea that global warming is a farce and is not occurring?
9. Do you believe in global warming? Why or why not?
Global warming refers to the increase in the average temperature of the Earth's near-surface air and oceans in recent decades and its projected continuation. Climate change is any substantial change in Earth's climate that lasts for an extended period of time. Global warming refers to climate change that causes an increase in the average temperature of the lower atmosphere. It can have many different causes, but it is most commonly associated with human interference, specifically the release of excessive amounts of greenhouse gases