Please state the following statements as logic expressions.
1. If it is raining, then I will bring my umbrella.
2. I will bring my umbrella only if it is raining.
3. If it is cloudy or raining, then I will bring my umbrella.
4. I will get wet only if I forget my umbrella and it is raining.
5. Umbrellas are useful if and only if it is raining.
The solution states the following statements are logic expressions.
This posting contains explaination of outputs for some logic expressions and some C++ Statements.
1. What is the value of the expression
(x OR y) AND z
if x = true, y = false and z = false?
2. What is the final value of y after executing the following code:
int y = 0;
int x = 1;
y = y + 2*x;
x = x+1;
3. Write the code above using a repeat loop.
4. Write the code above using a for loop.
5. What is the final value of x after executing the following code:
int x = 10
x = x * 3;
x = 2*x;
6. If x = 2 and y = 3 what are the values of the following expressions?
a. (x + y * 2)/4 + 4
b. (y - x) * 3 + (x + y) * 2
7. How many times does the following loop execute?
int x = 8;
cout<<"this is a message"<<endl;
8. What is the output of the following code? Show your work with each of the 3 variables.
int x = 0;
int y = 1;
int total = 0;
y = y+x;
total = total + y;
x = x+1;
cout<<"Total is "<<total<<endl;
9. What C++ statement would you use to print the phrase "CMIS102A" three times in a new line?
10. How many times in the following C++ code will "CMIS 102" be written to the standard output?
for (int i = 1; i<=3; i++)
for( int j = 1; j<=i; j++)
cout <<"CMIS 102"<<endl;