Produce HTML code and an external CSS file that will contain the following features:
1. An un-ordered list containing links to the home pages of Microsoft, Google, and SourceForge. It will employ the disc option for bullet points.
2. An image other than the one in the Lecture Notes, with border options of your choice.
3. Text to the right of the image explaining where it came from and why its use does not involve a breach of copyright.
4. An ordered list below the image setting out your personal priorities in taking this degree course. Choose an option that is different from lower Roman.
Please find the attached solution.
Let me know if you have any doubt/confusion ...
The solution contains the required html and css file. The html and css file contains all the required code to produce the desired result.
Adding Coding Elements in Objects
Please help adding the following elements to the existing code (see attached):
· Create an Array object and implement its length property
· Create a Boolean object and implement its valueOf method
· Create a Date object and implement several of its methods to set and get the date and get the time.
· Use the Number object method to display a numeric value with a specified number of decimal places.
· Implement two Math object methods.
· Implement two String object methods and the length property.
· Implement a RegEx test(). method with metacharacters in a pattern.
· Implement Location object href property to show current page and to move to the index.html page.
· Implement at least one Navigator object property.
· Implement at least one Screen object property.
· Implement the Window object alert method and the self property.
· Implement DHTML using the Document object getElementById(),method.
· Implement the innerHTML property.View Full Posting Details