Part#1: The main TVM problems relating to healthcare are: a) present value of a lump sum b) present value of an annuity stream c) future value of a lump sum d) future value of an annuity stream. Provide an example of each of these TVM problems.
Part#2: Answer the following questions, show your calculations
1) You have just won the state lottery and have three award options from which to choose. You can elect to receive a lump sum payment today of $46 million, 10 annual end-of-year payments of $7 million, or 30 annual end-of-year payments of $4 million. If you expect to earn a 7% annual return on investments, which option should you choose and why?
a. Lump sum, b. 10 payments, c. 30 payments, and d. It doesn't matter, the present value of each of the options is equal.
2) If a firm earning per share grows from $1 to $2 over the 10-year period, what is the annual growth rate (%)?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 10:14 am ad1c9bdddf
This posting addresses the different scenarios of the time value of money in real life examples in the attached Excel file.
Management Information Systems, Electronic Commerce
Intro to Electronic Commerce
Research the commercial applications of m-commerce in one of the following areas:
1. Financial services
2. Marketing and advertising
3. Travel and transportation
4. Human resources management
5. Public services
6. Health care
Develop a report that contains the following:
A. Product Services Overview
i. Briefly outline the evolution of the product/ service/ concept
ii. Define and Describe the underlying technology(ies)
iii. Describe the major advantages and disadvantages of the product/ service/ concept
B. Broad Market Overview
i. Outline the current market environment
ii. Describe the drivers for adoption/ growth
iii. Market inhibitors
C. Specific Market Applications
i. Describe the specific applications and the market segments at which they are aimed
ii. Identify and evaluate the potential opportunities for adaptations of the product/ service/ concept
Some sources that can be reviewed for this assignment include the following:
Please ensure that you appropriately cite all sources used in this report.View Full Posting Details