Reasons that a business would not use the System Development Life Cycle and why?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 3, 2020, 7:30 pm ad1c9bdddf
System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - a systematic approach to problem solving, consists of several phases, each comprised of multiple steps:
1. The software concept - identifies and defines a need for the new system
2. A requirements analysis - analyzes the information needs of the end users
3. The architectural design - creates a blueprint for the design with the necessary specifications for the hardware, software, people and data resources
4. Coding and debugging - creates and programs the final system
5. System testing - evaluates the system's actual functionality in relation to ...