- Review the attached document.
- Recreate the spreadsheet shown in the attached document.
- Marketing now believes that demand for the CC-7 model (X1 decision variable) will not exceed 200 units per month.
- Add a new constraint to the model to restrict production of that product to a maximum of 200 units per month.
- Use the Excel add-in Solver to determine the optimal production of products to maximize total profit.
- Return the spreadsheet showing the optimal solution.
You will find the answer to this puzzling question inside.