The project scope definition provides focus and emphasis on the end item(s)/deliverables of the project. A project scope checklist should be used to add structure to the definition step. Chapter 4 of (Gray & Larson, 2004)our text offers a checklist that includes:
1. Project objective
4. Technical requirements
5. Limits and exclusions
6. Review with customer
You are in charge of organizing a dinner-dance concert for a local charity. . You have reserved a hall that will seat 30 couples and a hired jazz combo.
Develop a simple project scope definition using the checklist above. Assume that the event will occur in 4 weeks, budget is set at $4,000 (donated), and projected to raise $5,000 for charity. Use your best estimate of the dates for the milestones.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 9:38 pm ad1c9bdddf
To raise $ 5,000 for a local charity by organizing a dinner-dance concert;
1. The successful organization of the dinner-dance concert;
2. The sale of tickets for 30 couples;
3. The organization of the program including, decoration, hiring of a compare and the proper performance of the jazz combo;
4. Organizing the publicity for the event in local newspaper, local bar and church;
5. Organizing two tickets counters one at the departmental store and the other at the hardware store.
1. Advertisements for the event in local newspapers, two weeks from ...
This solution gives you a detailed discussion on Strategic Management Planning
HRM Strategic Management Questions
1. What s strategic human resource management?
2. What are the key objectives of Human Resource Planning?
3. Describe the two major models of strategy for strategic management discussed in the text. Compare and contrast the models
4. Describe how human resource planning (HRP) is integrated with strategic planning.
5. How does strategic HR differ from traditional HR?
6. What implications do the anticipated changes in age of the workforce have for the management of human resources?
7. What are the barriers to strategic HRM?
8. What is the Balanced Scorecard?View Full Posting Details