1. There was no gain or loss on the sales of the long-term investments, nor on the bonds retired.
2. Old machinery with an original cost of $45,060 was sold for $2,520 cash.
3. New machinery was purchased for $81,060 cash.
4. Cash dividends of $ 40,320 were paid.
5. Additional shares of stock were issued for cash
Prepare a complete statement of cash flows for calendar-year 2009 using the indirect method.
Given a balance sheet and an income statement, this solution illustrates how to complete a statement of cash flows using the indirect method.