Please refer to the attached document for data.
Create the following queries and save them all in a file called ITCO630_P1.SQL. Please note that you can execute individual queries in a query file by highlighting the lines that you want to execute before running the script. Define what database to use with a USE statement.
- Get the full details of the employee table.
- Get the full details of the employees who work in store S2.
- Get the full details of the promotions with a budget greater than $100,000.
- Get the employee number and promotion number for employees with unknown (NULL) jobs who work on promotion P2.
- Using a subquery, get the first and last names of the employees who work in the Orange Appeal store.
- Using a subquery, get full details of all the employees whose stores are located in Orlando.
Detach the database and create a zip file called ITCO630_P1.ZIP including the associated log file and the query file. After creating the zip file, reattach the database
The ITCO630_P1.zip file contains complete solution to stated problem.