AIS Courses in Business Processes
This content was COPIED from BrainMass.com - View the original, and get the already-completed solution here!
1. Why do we organize AIS courses in terms of business processes?
2. How are the five generic parts of the AIS applied/exemplified within the context of the acquisition/payment process?
3. Which activities in Porter's value chain are associated with the various business processes discussed in this chapter?
1. Why do organizations organize AIS courses in terms of business processes?
The ability for achieving the optimal performance is placated upon a thorough understanding of the day-to-day business processes that drive businesses to excel and succeed, which can be explained by organizing AIS courses in accordance with individual systems that are able to provide an in-depth view of each business system and process. The ability to assign real-world applicability to the design process is the impetus for developing AIS courses that are separated in regard to individual business processes that will represent how these work processes are appropriated in real world settings.
2. How are the five generic parts of the AIS ...
This solution of 430 words discusses the organization of AIS courses, the five parts of the AIS and which specific activities in Porter's value chain are associated with AIS. Reference used is included.