Please look up this Case Study called "Dream Deferred: The Story of a High-Tech Entrepreneur in a Low-Tech World" and provide your thoughts on these questions below, also provide APA references and in text citations if necessary.
1. What are the infrastructure-related challenges faced by Adesemi?
2. What are the political/governmental challenges?
3. What are the problems third-world entrepreneurs have in raising capital?
4. What is the role of non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in developing a country's entrepreneurship? (You may need to so some additional research for this question.)
5. What is the author's take on workforce and managerial diversity?
6. What is the effectiveness of local partner relationships?
7. How important were connections, i.e., the Harvard "Old Boy Network", to Adesemi?
This solution addresses various challenges articulated in Monique Maddy's "Dream Deferred". It addresses challenges such as infrastructure, government and raising capital. The solution also highlights the role of NGOs in developing entrepreneurship, discusses managerial diversity, local partnerships and the importance of connections to an entrepreneur.