Based on the corporate valuation model, Hunsader's value of operations is $300 million. Here is what the balance sheet shows:
- $20 million of short-term investments, unrelated to operations
- $50 million of accounts payable
- $90 million of notes payable
- $30 million of long-term debt
- $40 million of preferred stock
- $100 million of common equity.
Hunsader's has 10 million shares of stock outstanding. What is the best estimate of the stock's price per share?
Step 1: To find the corporate value
=Value of Operations + Value of Non ...