Ratio Analysis -Comprehensive problem 2008 data.
A) Compute the following profitability measures for the year ended December 27,2008:
1. Return on investment , based on net income (perform a DuPont analysis).
2. Return on equity, based on net income.
3. Price/earnings ratio. Use $14.18 as the year-end market price.
4. Dividend yield.
5. Dividend payout ratio.
B) Compute the following liquidity measures at December 27,2008:
1. Working Capital.
2. Current Ratio.
3. Acid-test Ratio.
C) Compute the following activity measures for the year ended December 27,2008:
1. Number of Days' sales in accounts receivable, based on a 365 - day year.
2 Number of days' sales in inventory, based on a 365 day year.
3. Accounts receivable turnover.
4. Inventory turnover.
5. Turnover of net property, plant and equipment.
D). Compute the following financial leverage measures at December 27,2008:
1. Debt Ratio
2. Debt/equity ratio.
E) Compute the following physical measures of Intel's profitability at December 27, 2008:
1. Net revenues per employee.
2. Operating income per employee.
Show work in excel. I have attached the 2008 Intel financial report to retrieve the data© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 1, 2020, 10:14 pm ad1c9bdddf
Solution explains illustration of financial ratio analysis