Can you help me get started with this assignment?
1. Explain how using the World Wide Web might make the budgeting process more efficient for a multinational company.
2. Management by exception is a technique used to effectively identify and investigate variances in operating environment. There are no firm guidelines that direct managers as to which variances they should investigate. Instead, managers are expected to identify variances that are significant and in need of explanation.
1. Develop a "rule of thumb" that managers might follow to decide on which variances to investigate.
2. Discuss how managers in the company you work for use management by exception to improve efficiency.
(Please provide cite of references).© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 1:02 am ad1c9bdddf
Hello. I provide the following to assist you.
1. Using the World Wide Web can help making the budgeting process more efficient for a multinational company as it will allow said company to reach a number of prospective customers via a vast market, such as the World Wide Web at a more efficient cost. Many companies can utilize the web to advertise its products, either via Google searches or through banner advertisements. Although banner advertisements can be a bit more costly than other forms of advertisements, these advertisements can reach a large target audience, if used effectively. Furthermore, multinational companies may have difficulty using direct advertising in countries that they do not have an office based in. Therefore, the World Wide Web is much more cost effective then sending out advertisements via mail or other forms of advertisement.
Furthermore, the World Wide Web is an effective tool for multinational companies as it will allow them to trade globally. Previous to the web, multinational companies may not have had options to reach consumers of different marketing areas. The introduction of web allows a business to reach millions. The competition required from the web has also "sped up the growth of new technological development". Because of this, there companies are coming up with ways to ensure that their websites are "more user-friendly". Companies should consider an "e commerce web design" as it will allow a more user friendly option for the companies.
An e-commerce website will allow the multinational companies the following: "Easy product upload; ...
This solution provides a detailed explanation of using the World Wide Web can make the budeting process of a multinational company more efficient.
Marketing in E-business: creation of relationships, world wide web, ISP selection
1. Please describe how relationships are created and enhanced in an e-business environment. You should be very detailed with this response.
2. Describe how the World Wide Web has affected business in general and customers? Please give several examples.
3. Pretend that you are in charge of selecting an ISP for your company. One of the key tasks that you must accomplish for the president of your company is to develop a criteria (list) to evaluate prospective ISPs. What would your criteria look like? Please be very detailed in your response.
4. What role does promotion play in the marketing system? Can you think of ways that Internet providers promote various products and services?
5. Some companies give away free or low-cost products on the Internet. Others are amazed at such a marketing tool. Can you think of ways that companies that offer such products can justfy the costs? Please explain why they would offer such products to the consumer.
List References used. APA formatView Full Posting Details