See the attached annual report for IGT.
Based on these financial statements, the company's background, industry statistics, and other market and company information, prepare a financial statement analysis report covering the following points:
a. Executive summary of the company and its industry.
b. Detailed evaluation of:
(1) Short-term liquidity (current debt-paying ability).
(2) Cash forecasting and pro forma analysis.
(3) Capital structure and solvency.
(4) Return on invested capital.
(5) Asset turnover (utilization).
(6) Profitability and equity analysis. Note: You are expected to use a variety of financial analysis tools in answering (b). Your analysis should yield inferences for each of these six areas.
c. Comment on the usefulness of the financial statements of this company for your analysis.
d. How did accounting principles used in the financial statements affect your analytical measures?
f. Estimate the value of your company's common stock per share using the valuation analysis and procedures described in the Comprehensive Case.
I tried uploading the annual reports from 2006-2009, but they are too large to upload so only 2010 would attach. The additional reports can be found on their website; http://www.igt.com/company-information/investor-relations/financial-information.aspx?pnl=Reports© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com December 15, 2020, 8:25 pm ad1c9bdddf
See attached file for complete problem solution.
Comprehensive Financial Analysis
Based on these financial statements, the company's background, industry statistics, and other market and company information, prepare a financial statement analysis report covering the ...
Solution discusses the Comprehensive Financial Analysis for IGT