What requirements do companies have for reverse logistics? How is it performed?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 9, 2019, 7:41 pm ad1c9bdddf
There seem to be several issues related to reverse logistics:
1. It is a costly part of the retail trade to deal with return items
2. Internet buying and 'no reason' returns have increased the problem
3. It is largely a manual process and requires a separate department to handle it
4. It is important to try to recapture value on returns
5. Proper disposal must consider ...
The solution lists six issues relating to reverse logistics and then gives company requirements plus some solutions for dealing with it.