1. What are some examples of factors that can contribute to corporate risk? Why is it important for organizations to manage risk for corporate investment and financing activities?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 3, 2020, 10:03 pm ad1c9bdddf
Factors contributing to corporate risk:
2. stakeholder needs
3. changes in tax codes
4. changes in barriers to trade
5. interest rates
6. disasters, natural (weather) or man made (stock market freefall)
7. employee turnover, benefits for employees
8. safety issues and changes in laws pertaining to safety
9. cost of insurance
10. no plan for risk factors
These are just ten factors ...
Discussion of corporate risk and what leads to risk by companies. Risks noted are strategic, financial, and environmental.