"An LLC is formed by delivering articles of incorporation to the office of the secretary of state of the state of organization for filing".
In this assignment, form an LLC for the shoe company you started in week four. You will form an LLC by writing your articles of incorporation.
Please NUMBER each line of your articles to match the numbers in the text. I should see at LEAST seven lines/sections in your articles. You may go over seven lines if you find that there are issues you want to discuss. Your finished articles should not be more than one page in length.
The Articles of Incorporation must include:
1. The name of the LLC
2. The address of the LLC's initial office
3. The name and address of the initial agent for service of process
4. The name and address of each organizer
5. Whether the LLC is a term LLC and, if so, the term specificed
6. Whether the LLC is to be manager-manageed LLC, and if so, the name and address of each manager
7. Whether one or more of the members of the LLC are to be personnally liable for the LLC's debts and obligations.
Article I - Name: The name of this corporation shall be the Special Shoe Company located at (insert address here).
Article II - Purpose: This Corporation is organized exclusively for the manufacturing, sales and distribution of specialized shoes to individuals in need. All funds shall be devoted to the purposes for these functions.
Article III - Names and Addresses of Agents: The name and address in the State of California ...
This paper includes information on forming an LLC and all the articles of incorporation for a shoe company