EEOC Sues United Health Programs of America and Parent Company for Religious Discrimination
Need help with the following;
- A description of the compliance issue that led to the lawsuit and its ramifications for the organization.
- A brief summary of the functions of the EEOC in one paragraph.
- The EEOC's role in this lawsuit.
- Whether or not this lawsuit promotes social change; justify your reasoning
- A comparison of the EEOC press release to the news item. What accounts for the differences?
- Strategies you would implement, if you were a senior manager of this company, to ensure future compliance and inclusion in the multicultural workplace.
The content explains about the EEOC position in the issue of religious discrimination of employees. The work states measures necessary to prevent and eradicate the practice of religious discrimination. The content also focuses on the news created by the recent lawsuit filed by Equal Employment Opportunity Commission against the United Health Programs of America and the Cost Containment Group.
- Discuss the importance of considering the cultural identities and experiences of clients who are Native American or African American, in assessment, diagnosis, and relationship building.
- Describe how you might facilitate relationship building with a Native American or African American client who has come to you to discuss a situation in his or her workplace where he or she was treated unfairly based on individual differences.
Use the attached articles as reference (apa).View Full Posting Details