A review of the November 30 bank statement and other data of Jones Company reveals the following:
1. Balance per bank statement on November 30 - $20,200
2. Balance per books on November 30 - $14,388
3. NSF Check from J. Smith in payment of account - $220
4. Collection of $3,605 note receivable that had not been recorded by the company - $3,605
5. Deposits in transit at November 30 - $2,800
6. Outstanding checks at November 30 - $5,400
7. A check written by Jones to Green for equipment on November 10 was
recorded at $463 but correctly cleared the bank at $436.
8. A check drawn on the account of Johns Company for $200 was mistakenly
charged against Jones' account by the bank.
(a) BANK RECONCILIATION:
Balance per bank statement $20,200 Balance per books $14,388
Adjusted balance per bank $_____ Adjusted balance per books $_____
Account Titles Debit Credit© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 3, 2020, 6:57 pm ad1c9bdddf
Work shown for you.