Explore BrainMass

Explore BrainMass

    Schedule of Cash Collections

    This content was COPIED from BrainMass.com - View the original, and get the already-completed solution here!

    Sales budget for the first month of operations shows $468,311 of total sales for the month. The expected cash collections are as follows:

    20% of its merchandise is sold to cash customers
    80% will be sold on account
    Of the 80% sold on account, 33% is expected to be collected during rhe month of sale and the remaining 67% will be collected the month following the sale.

    Based on this, the Schedule of Cash Collections for the first month of operations should show an estimate of $______ for TOTAL CASH collected in that month

    © BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 3, 2020, 10:39 pm ad1c9bdddf
    https://brainmass.com/business/accounting/schedule-cash-collections-242629

    Solution Preview

    Total cash collected would be
    Cash sales = 468,311X20% = ...

    Solution Summary

    The solution explains how to prepare a schedule of cash collections for the current case study.

    $2.19

    ADVERTISEMENT